What are cookies?
We use services from Google Analytics. Using these tools means that cookies are used by Google to collect information on the use of our website. The cookies are used to collect information on the use and behaviour of users on the website, including the information that ties your visit to our website with your Google account, if you are identified. The information on your use of our site, including your IP address, can be sent to Google and stored in their servers.
- Google privacy centre
- Types of cookies used by Google
What is the data used for?
The information obtained by using these cookies is used to improve our page, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be added, in order to provide a better service.
How are cookies managed?
If you wish to allow, block or eliminate cookies installed in your computer, both from our websites and from other websites, you can do this by configuring the browser options installed in your computer. The most usual browsers are:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Many browsers allow a private mode to be activated by means of which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above: Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above: Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
Tables which we then publish collected in schematic form the cookies described above and used on the web site of RIOGLASS SOLAR, S.A.:
|cookie name||cookie domain||expires||use of cookie|
|_ga||www.rioglass.com||2 years from start session||Analytics|